Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lampard isn't my first choice, but I said before benitez was hired that I wouldn't be against him being hired even though it would be a gamble.

With lampard, it would be an actual project, and something to build, whereas at least 3 of our last 5 managers have been short term appointments who would never have lasted.

As a generally clueless yet another internet biff after considering all the options available I’m leaning towards Lampard as next Everton manager. Ideally I’d like a DOF first and to approve their new manager but we need a manager quickly to sign a player or two before January’s out, and then arrest a slide that could see relegation coming soon.

Frankie Lamps blue and white army.
Think he’s our best option as it stands. Knows the league , can get players to come and will us all fresh hope . Starting to think this will happen !

Allardyce is a stain on our history. Should never have got a job here in the first place - going back to him, after he couldn’t save West Brom would be a disaster and would be more divisive than Benitez.

8th place Allardyce is about as much a stain on our history as he is on Sunderland's. He's not the answer right now, and I don't think he'd come anyway, but Allardyce did the job that he was paid to do and then some. I hope we will be able to say the same about our next appointment.

A damn good question. But feels safer with Big Sam than Lampard, Rooney and Cannavaro, as long as the only goal is to avoid relegation. There is also a short-term contract, so it is possible to pick up Sampaoli after the end of the season.
I don't think it does tbh. He'd spend whatever money we have and we'd probably still go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.