Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have zero respect for that feller.

I remember the season we needed snookers to stay up: because he was sent off a few times and left the team down to 10 men.

I'll never forgive that. A conman. He might fool a few of the kids who never saw that period but I'll never ever forget it.
Stop whimpering and back our new manager.

FFS.

Martinez is hated by most fans, so the toxicity levels would increase to unbelievable levels.

I liked some of the things about Martinez: trying to go toe-to-toe with teams and trying to get Everton to experiment with a brand of football that is something other than up and under. His fearless attitude to these things is probably why he has the best record of our managers in cup competitions since we were winners.

There were things that were problematic - generally very poor in the transfer market and a style of play that was far too slow.

However, Martinez's biggest problems are that his teams don't press (and that is the modern game), were not very fit and he couldn't organise a defence to his life.

Bringing him in the summer would be bad enough, but bringing him in when we are in a relegation battle with a defence this bad is tantamount to vandalism.

I'll be honest mate El Loco, Dunc and Granny Shagger are the 3 managers I simply cant get behind.

Dunc out of love.

El Loco because he's a proven failure at the club with a much better squad than what we have now.

Granny Shagger for being a traitor and his treatment of scouse treasure Colleen.
I thought you were a new man, Jimmy, and any manager of Everton football club would get your full support? No? Just Benitez?

Status
Not open for further replies.