Who's going to Fulham?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was tempted, but i think it'll be a ****e game where we will lose, and to go all the way from Liverpool, i just cba...

I think it'll be an important game for both sides - us for 5th and Fulham 7th - and it'll also be a chance to cheer the team on ahead of the Cup Final. I only get to go to the London games and if it has half the drama as the West Ham game! ;)

My wife and I are flying back to Singapore at 10pm on the same night from Heaththrow. Do you guys reckon we can get tickets to catch the game?

We're really keen to watch it before we go back but have no idea how to get tickets.

Posted via Mobile Device I ain't got a ticket but if any blue minds making a detour to NW Wales to pick me up that would be nice.

My wife and I are flying back to Singapore at 10pm on the same night from Heaththrow. Do you guys reckon we can get tickets to catch the game?

We're really keen to watch it before we go back but have no idea how to get tickets.

Go to the Fulham website and order/pay for tickets in the Neutral section; you should be able to collect them at the ground. This assumes that you can't get them off Everton in the 'official' away section; they're on General Sale on Monday morning (18th May).

Status
Not open for further replies.