Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Barkley

Votes: 7 2.7%
  • Lukaku

Votes: 34 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you think is the best player in the current squad. No "depends whether you mean uuuuuuugh", just pick the best player in the list on the poll.
Very hard to select one best player based on the word "best".

So I voted Stones. Nearly voted Mirallas, but his inconsistency made me hesitate.

Lukaku I also almost voted for, but Stones' all round game is better (not to say I don't rate Lukaku, because I do), and I've gone for his youth over Jagielka.

I love Baines but he's got perhaps one or two seasons left as a regular starter? Glad we kept Garbutt as a result - not for now, but for next next year, as it were. He's still boss but he's just past his best I reckon. Still made up he stayed and didn't go to Man Utd though.

Coleman also is great, but I think Stones is slightly better. All squad > Tim Howard, sadly.

I voted for Stones, anyway.

I'd rather you played on the wing than McGeady mate.

But I've only got one leg. Well, I haven't really, but how were you to know that?

Seriously though lid, I think AIDS has a lot prove for us, but only an imbecile would play jags on the wing before McGeady.

Unfortunately this classifies as "depends whether you mean uuuuuuugh" and that's it for you.

Soz mate, I don't know what the err, word "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurfhf" means.

Carry on talking balls about whether Lukaku is better than Baines if you want though.

I feel the angle you're going for might have been better suited to a thread title of : "Who is ya favourite bluez player."

Stones will be eventually but went for McCarthy as I think we miss him more than anyone else if he is not in the side or having a bad game.

Soz mate, I don't know what the err, word "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurfhf" means.

Carry on talking balls about whether Lukaku is better than Baines if you want though.

I feel the angle your going for might have been better suited to a thread title of : "Who is ya favourite bluez player."

I don't think it would you know

Cheers

For sheer Consistency Stones or McCarthy, as a game changer Kev. Pienaar still has a big say on how we play too when hes fit

Hmmm wonder who voted for Besic?

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.