Who would you play Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mina and Zouma could both play I suppose. Digne should be starting anyway.

I think Bernard is a while away personally.

I would play Zouma and Digne and the rest unchanged.

Bernard bench. Possibly bring Lookman onto the bench too because we might need pace against their packed defence.

It`ll be one of the two.

Mina has only just got here, so I`d go with Zouma and legs of lead Keane ( unfortunately )

I think it`s still too early for Holgate to get a full game.

Think he’ll keep Keane in with one of Mina/Zouma alongside hi. based on what he sees this week. Not saying that’s the long term answer either.

New players still bedding in and in Mina’s case, no preseason at all. I may be wrong on this call for the weekend but we have to get a centre back pairing that develops a solid and cohesive partnership. Been too many years since we’ve actually had that. We’ve got options at last, key is to find the right one I suppose!

Agree on Bernard, think it’ll be a few weeks before he starts and then finishes a game, Digne will need minutes but think after Saturday, more likely to be off the bench at the moment.

Mina must come in, Bernard to get a start? Digne still on the bench?

What's your starting 11?

I don't think Mina will play. Bernard I'll be surprised if he's involved - hasn't played in five months.

I'd keep it as is anyway.

Maybe Digne in for Baines, but Baines played well v Wolves. If you play well you keep your place.

Status
Not open for further replies.