Who would you buy from potential relegation clubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some cracking players in those sides, could make a very decent XI just from those sides, most of whom could or will end up playing for teams in the top six.

Fabianski, Diop, Ake, Dunk, Grealish, Rice, McGinn, Doucoure, Buendia, C. Wilson,

Subs: Ryan, Aarons, Cantwell, Brooks, Sarr, Deulofeu, Yarmolenko, Haller

Would be very happy with any of them here, in most cases it’s far better than what we have right now.

they’re all gash lad, everyone of them

Probably agree with the lad who said David Brooks.

The lad is a player, somehow, if Bournemouth go down think he’ll be back at Sheffield Utd.
Might sniff at Callum Wilson, but wouldn’t touch Norwich or Brighton players really.
Realistically they all have good players, but how many will actually improve ya significantly? Grealish? Doucoure?Saying that, every time I’ve seen John McGinn he’s been great, proper battler in the midfield something some of ours lack!
Brooks is a shout, really good player can drive and put in through balls.

Ake ????
Part of one of the worst defences in the Prem....no ta sooner have Holgate.
As part of four defenders why not he's comfortable on the ball and Mason could also be used in midfield. We could also sell Keane. In reality Ake would be too expensive and probably on the lists of the so called bigger sides but I would take him if I could handpick. Max Aarons at right back is another I'd take from Norwich..

Brighton- Trossard is the only one I'd consider, but in the end I don't know if I'd make a deal for him.

Bournemouth- Brooks if he comes back and plays well. Ake if it is significantly cut rate.

Villa- Grealish, although he's probably above our price range and maybe our level too. McGinn is decent as well and he might be suited to a two man midfield too, if that's what we are sticking with.

West Ham- Maybe Cresswell as a backup for Digne?? I don't think they have a single worthwhile player tbh. Anyone saying Rice needs to get their head checked.

Watford- Sarr looks ok and is the kind of pacy, right footed right winger that Ancelotti allegedly likes.

Norwich- If we are interested in selling Bernard and signing Buendia I could get behind that. Otherwise I think they are too similar to really make it worth having both in our squad. Cantwell might be good, but I can't figure out where you actually get the best out of him. If Carlo can then I guess go for it. Aarons should only be if we don't want to use Kenny.

Status
Not open for further replies.