Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say we have a championship level squad.

Pickford - England International

Dominic Calvert-Lewin - England International

Coady - England International

Tarks - should be an England International

Onana - Belgian International

Gana - Senegalese International

Iwobi - Nigerian International

Patterson - Scottish International

Gordon - under 21 International

Maupay scored 8 goals last season, Myko is a Ukrainian International

We've been mismanaged by a clown.
I’ve been saying this allllllll season. Yes, we are poor but Frank has to take responsibility. The team is full of internationals.
You have missed out Coleman, Keane, Mina. All high level Internationals.

Sorry Frank. All the best.

You have a point with some of these. Some of them really are reaching. Dominic Calvert-Lewin will never play for England again. Coady is an international that is only ever trusted in friendlies.
Ok it’s personal opinion. I think we have a better squad than Bournemouth, Nott Forest, and Southampton the very least. Having a better standard of squad do not mean we will getting the same level of results. It’s all on the managers. Look at us and Wolves.

Poch or Tuchel pre WC.

Now we have to be realistic - it should be Dyche on a short term deal but think they may go for that Aussie galoot at Celtic or some hipster from RB franchise.

I like Biesla/T Fronk but the former likes to ship gols and the latter manages Barcelona apparently so no point trying to nab him.
What year was that World Cup, it definitely wasn’t this years.

I know I'm probably miles off but I just can't get the idea of appointing a 'fan favourite' in the eyes of our board out of my mind, with all the bad press they have received of late they will try and get someone who the fans will rally around, only problem is, our kind of 'favourite' and theirs would be miles apart, they'd more likely pick an ex-player thinking that would be problem solved and then takes the heat from them, though if social media was a bastion of opinion they would have Dunc or Rooney or both in because according to those fans 'they get us'...….

Frank can be blamed for a lot but not getting a class striker in after Lukaku or Rici was bloody criminal

And I'm no particular advocate for Dyche. I just think he's the best manager to save us from going down. If he does this and somehow manages to stabilize the club, then we can try to get a better manager.
And no, I don't want Bielsa then either.
I just checked the Echo website. Four of their journalists was asked who they though is the best manager to appoint in the current situasion. The answer from all was Sean Dyche.
Our overriding problem is not scoring enough.
A major Dyche flaw is his teams don’t score enough.
I actually think Dyche is totally unsuited to tackle our problems.
And we won’t survive by 0-0 draws anyway,
Alsothe day will never dawn when I give credence to the opinions of journalists from the Red Echo

This is like the ending to the original Italian job where the bus is hanging over the edge of the cliff and moshiri says to the board.

Hang on a minute lads. I've got a great idea.

Yet has no idea or clue on how to get the gold (decent manager).

Reactions: Ian

I’ve been saying this allllllll season. Yes, we are poor but Frank has to take responsibility. The team is full of internationals.
You have missed out Coleman, Keane, Mina. All high level Internationals.

Sorry Frank. All the best.

Look at the Bournemouth side who turned us over twice in a week. Championship side from back to front. Southampton last week, how many of them would you want? Got about 1 good player.

Look at the Bournemouth side who turned us over twice in a week. Championship side from back to front. Southampton last week, how many of them would you want? Got about 1 good player.
Wouldn’t have one player from Bournemouth and Saints is just JWP, madness how they both beat us.

Reactions: Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.