Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will be a few managers looking for work after the World Cup, keep our powder dry for the next few weeks and if the club are minded to change do it after Qatar when managers will be kicking their heels and give them a (nearly) entire January transfer window to sort it out.

My thoughts include Martinez but I reckon we'd look at Southgate.

Jesus Christ that is one surefire way to confirm the end of the football club.

Not calling for Frank's head bit id take moyes in a heart beat.
I don't think Frank will make it as a top manager. Great backroom staff but he's the one with the final say and he's proved he doesn't learn from his mistakes. I'd say he's losing the dressing room, if he hasn't lost it already. If it wasn't for the great effort by the fans at the end of last season then we'd already be in the Championship.

Will be a few managers looking for work after the World Cup, keep our powder dry for the next few weeks and if the club are minded to change do it after Qatar when managers will be kicking their heels and give them a (nearly) entire January transfer window to sort it out.

My thoughts include Martinez but I reckon we'd look at Southgate.
No and you must be joking! :coffee:

I don't think Frank will make it as a top manager. Great backroom staff but he's the one with the final say and he's proved he doesn't learn from his mistakes. I'd say he's losing the dressing room, if he hasn't lost it already. If it wasn't for the great effort by the fans at the end of last season then we'd already be in the Championship.
The attitude on Saturday suggested that about the dressing room. I know we aren't great but you get slapped happy out of the cup by a promoted team. And you go back a few days later with the first team they should be out for the kill hell bent of revenge. Frank didn't put it up them. And as you say looks like it needs thoasands of Evertonians showing up early like an army going to war for these to be up for it.

Listened in on one of those twitter spaces yesterday evening, and some divvy on there saying we should go get Mourinho because he won’t take any sh1t ?
Yeah let’s go and get another dinosaur who alienates the dressing room…. Cos that work out so well last season!

Not that he’d come here anyway!

We won't get anyone with a track record of success, as in winning things. At least not in a major league.

We would get someone with a track-record at the other end of the table, someone like Dyche.

I think Dyche would be favourite but he would be on a hiding to nothing, but then again, anyone taking the job would be.

It's either him or another foreign gamble. In that instance Ruben Amorim would be a good shout.

If there is to be a change, better its done as soon as possible with time before the window opens to plan.

I'm about 65/35 between keeping Lampard and spinning the wheel personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.