Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now is not the time for rookie or relegated managers looking for a way back in.

We need an experienced, respected manager to steady the ship and get us back on track.

Bielsa seems to be Moshiri’s choice.

No matter what manager we get in, they still have one of the worst squads of footballers than 600 million could ever buy.
It’d be difficult to assemble a worse , most disjointed squad for the money if you’d actually tried . The amount of players we’ve bought for big money and let go for free most be some kind of record , the situation is staggering.

What a choice we have.

Bielsa who nearly relegated Leeds, or Dyche who basically did relegate Burnley.

Both with entire squads they’d built themselves, more or less.

What makes anyone think they could do better with our patched-up misfits?

To be fair to Bielsa, he did amazing the first season Leeds were back up...then he lost Philips and Bamford to injury for most of the season he got sacked... we've seen the damage that is done when you don't have a decent striker...Marsch has claimed the Leeds players were over trained during Bielsa' time...

One things not even debatable....he's a far better coach then Lampard is, so he would be a massive upgrade for us....but then so will most names on the candidates list

One of the most exciting, tactically astute young managers in the world is sat scratching his arse in Buenos Aires and have our pathetic tunnel-visioned board even considered talking to him?

Of course not - Rooney, Dyche or Bielsa that’s the limit of their vision and aspiration.

There's no reason for people to have such strong feelings about certain managers. As long as they don't appoint someone who would be completely divisive and alienate people (like a benitez), then we really should be getting behind them.

We've tried every kind of manager and nothing has worked. The perceived obvious choices have failed. Whoever it is will need all the support they can get because this job is the most difficult in the country.

If it's Dyche, then fine, I'll support him. If it's Bielsa, then fine, I'll support him, despite my concerns. If it's someone else and they aren't a divisive figures, then fine, I'll support them

Status
Not open for further replies.