Who partners Tarks at CB for our trip to Burnley?

Who starts at CB with Tarks vs Burnley?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean will select Keano (imho, as he calls him, and for his 'understanding' playing with Tarky...

However, I'd prefer to play Seamus at 4, and Tarky at 5, with Patto and Myko in their correct positions. With Keane AND Gibson, sorry Godfrey on the bench (Plus Young hopefully, if the injury isn;t too bad)

We do have a surplus of poor CB's. Going to take a couple of years to sort that out.
Aye, 2025 June. Tarkowski will be approaching 33, Keane, Holgate and Godfrey all gone, or at least the first two. Let's hope we can keep Branthwaite past then. We'll need another two in, maybe another in the JB (potential) mould and another JT (seasoned) type.

Is Keane even fit?

Both Keane and Godfrey are pretty poor and both have a major mistake in them.

I suspect that if he's fit Dyche will go with Keane.

We don't play a high line , especially away from home so we can only keep our fingers crossed that Tarks gets him through the game.

It will be one to watch from behind the sofa.

Keane plays we can kiss goodbye to our clean sheet. We will concede far more chances with his awkward control and his handbag posture.

I’d much prefer Godfrey.

Has to be Keane. As bad as he is, Godfrey has proven himself to be far worse.

I'm not sure Godfrey has ever had a good game for us playing as a CB. I'm sure I'm wrong there, but I genuinely can't think of one. Every good performance I can remember from him was as a full back.

…..I’d have thought Keane but interesting that Dyche mentioned Godfrey’s excellent attitude in a post-match interview.

Regardless of what some posters think, Dyche will go with whoever he thinks best. Last time I saw Godfrey he looked a spent force, much will depend on whether he has his mojo back, I’d think Keane is most likely if fit.

Not sure if Burnley have pace in central areas, that might sway a decision.
Agree; I think it's Ben Time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.