Who Needs to Leave?

Although we might wish it, a clear out is obviously unrealistic for us right now. That said, ahead of next season we need some change vibes and space for the new. So, sayonara ...

Maupay, Young, Maupay, Young, Maupay and Young. Just go lads. Please.

Holgate.

Dele.

With regret Gomes.

With regret and the knowledge he will probs grow into a proper player, Onana.

I'm a-hoping and a-praying Branthwaite will stay on another season. Perhaps futile but I really do believe it'd be a wise move for him too. His stock will only grow.

I'd like to see DCL stay, I think we often overlook what a player he's been for us over the years and the key goals he's struck along the way.

Keep our keeper!

I think DCL will leave and probably go to Newcastle.... unfortunately.
I think Onana will leave and Maupay.
I think Michael Keane could also leave as he is not getting on the pitch at all really and would probably like a new challenge and a longer contract elsewhere.

If these happen then I feel we will not need to sell Branthwaite this summer. I feel keeping him is the big target for Dyche.
The sale of DCL would be a huge loss but he may fancy a new challenge, probably a bigger wage as well. His sale would help our PSR situation as well. I fear his sale is the most likely to happen .
Which championship side pays the same wages as he is on at Everton? Answer - none. He is unlikely to be going anywhere soon.

Although we might wish it, a clear out is obviously unrealistic for us right now. That said, ahead of next season we need some change vibes and space for the new. So, sayonara ...

Holgate.

Dele.

With regret Gomes.

I'm a-hoping and a-praying Branthwaite will stay on another season. Perhaps futile but I really do believe it'd be a wise move for him too. His stock will only grow.

I'd like to see DCL stay, I think we often overlook what a player he's been for us over the years and the key goals he's struck along the way.

Keep our keeper!

I believe young just signed a contract extension but I've been wrong before

I've read to conflicting articles on it, one says he has, one says he's in talks

Holgate.

Dele.

With regret Gomes.

Keep our keeper!

Any post that has a 'get rid' wish list and doesn't mention Keane should be insta-disregarded... he's on ridiculous wages for what he gives to the squad.

Likewise Maupay & Holgate.

Dele & Gomes gone (and Harrison has returned)- assuming we paid 100% of Harrison's wages, thats £300k+ weekly saved... £15.6m less a season.

Anyone on over £100k a week is costing us £6m+ a year & should not be off the table to sell... and I appreciate that list includes Doucoure & Pickford.

Any post that has a 'get rid' wish list and doesn't mention Keane should be insta-disregarded... he's on ridiculous wages for what he gives to the squad.

Likewise Maupay & Holgate.

Dele & Gomes gone (and Harrison has returned)- assuming we paid 100% of Harrison's wages, thats £300k+ weekly saved... £15.6m less a season.

Anyone on over £100k a week is costing us £6m+ a year & should not be off the table to sell... and I appreciate that list includes Doucoure & Pickford.
This is why we can't get rid, mate. To get rid, we need someone willing to take him

This is why we can't get rid, mate. To get rid, we need someone willing to take him
Agreed similar scenario as Holgate, on hefty wages and couldn't even get playing time while on loan at Southampton in the championship then was a central figure in a sheffield side that conceded over 100 goals , nobody is going to buy him this year , just going to another loan if we're lucky. These kinds of duds are not an enticing transfer

Agreed similar scenario as Holgate, on hefty wages and couldn't even get playing time while on loan at Southampton in the championship then was a central figure in a sheffield side that conceded over 100 goals , nobody is going to buy him this year , just going to another loan if we're lucky. These kinds of duds are not an enticing transfer
Sadly, your bang on - we’ve got some absolute gash that we’re stuck with haven’t we. 😔

Sadly, your bang on - we’ve got some absolute gash that we’re stuck with haven’t we. 😔

We do... and we're gradually getting rid of them (albeit slowly and through expiring contracts rather than sales).

We'd have paid over £19million in wages to Keane if he sees out his contract with us... what a waste

We do... and we're gradually getting rid of them (albeit slowly and through expiring contracts rather than sales).

We'd have paid over £19million in wages to Keane if he sees out his contract with us... what a waste
If? He's here to the end of it unless dyche offers him a new one lolunfortunately I hope I'm wrong but the only manager who would take Keane on loan or consider a transfer for him is dyche

The reasons for each name matter as much as the name.

Keane: utter liability on the pitch. Can't be paying £70k per week for someone you actively don't want playing.

Holgate: basically the same as Keane