Who is our best player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easily Pickford
Tarkowski looks class and I think will have a great season
Very excited to see Onana play, think he could have that wow factor we haven’t had in CM for years, I’m thinking Fellaini and Graveson who could pull off unexpected magic
I also think Dele could come good again but I think I’m in the minority there
Nobody else really in the conversation for me right now

Myko has totally caught me by surprise. I was underwhelmed by the signing admittedly unfairly not knowing anything about him.

But as a player he’s pretty damn good I think. He’s quite a well built lad, can score goals and more importantly defend well. Thought he was ace against Chelsea overall, didn’t look troubled at all. Quality player.

Pickford. All the signs are there that it will be Tarkowski, still need to see but i'm 95% sure he's a gem

Myko has totally caught me by surprise. I was underwhelmed by the signing admittedly unfairly not knowing anything about him.

But as a player he’s pretty damn good I think. He’s quite a well built lad, can score goals and more importantly defend well. Thought he was ace against Chelsea overall, didn’t look troubled at all. Quality player.

Defensively solid and really good attitude. Exactly the type of player we needed to help move away from the culture of lazy coasting that was in the squad beforehand.

Now we have the likes of Iwobi following suit and Gordon added to that. Tarkowski seems to be a worker as well. Hopefully Coady and Gueye when he returns.

The days of Gomes Bernard Davies Siggurdson just walking around in midfield listlessly whilst Keane and Coleman shank balls to opposition strikers can’t be allowed to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.