Who is most to blame?

Which of the below are most culpable for Everton's woes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone with 'a certain set of skills' do a photoshop on this?
MV5BMjEzMDY5NzMzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjA4NDcxNjE@._V1_.jpg

It’s probably a combination of multiple factors and not just 1 or 2 things.

Ultimately though it’s the people who own/run the club.

They design the footballing strategy and employ people to implement that strategy.

If the footballing strategy is wrong, or keeps changing, and you employ the wrong personnel to implement that strategy then you are ultimately to blame.

Good owners also stick to their footballing strategy when there are bumps in the road. They don’t change direction for short term fixes (e.g Allardyce) or to placate unrest within fanbase with managerial changes.

They have confidence in their strategy and even if individuals in higher footballing positions change they don’t change direction.

Individually managers and players can have blame attributed to them but they aren’t responsible. I think same can be said of the fans. Negativity around club, whilst understandable, combined by weak management at owner/CEO level has contributed to some poor decisions. However I don’t think fans are responsible. The owner/CEO is ultimately responsible.

I think it's bizarre how Moshiri introduced the DoF model and then systematically over rode him on everything, not once but 3 different DoFs now. That makes no sense to me, if you want a DoF let him do his job.
He’s a classic micro-manager in any other workplace.

Can we sue Bill and Mosh, for every penny of debt due to gross negligence. I wish it were so.

Money wise Kenwright has done superb out of all this. Even when he was owner he never put a penny into the club and sold the majority of his shares to Moshiri for a tidy profit.

Moshiri is going to be a good few hundred million down the hole.

Kenwright is absolutely enemy #1, most responsible for all of the bad that has happened to the club. Just follow the path. He was and has been the key decision maker, by force, over everything that has happened to us. For decades he was the key decision maker, and he was the one who decided to sell to Moshiri, instead of Abu Dhabi United because he could retain control.

Then Moshiri is next, hes been horrible and has now shown he didnt get to become Usmanovs accountant because hes good at it, but because hes probably good at looking away or making books say funny things(as we have found out).

Status
Not open for further replies.