Who is in the Everton cannon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna happen is it?
Ain't gonna be able to find a dry match between them.
Either that or they'll just make a big hole in roof as they launch them into town.

If you all had listened to me 12 months ago we could be competing for a top 6 place right now under a competent manager.

I've took pelters more than most for being absolutely spot on about this club, manager, owner and DOF for months.

The reality is now starting to creep in for some of the mess we are in.
Tbf you've taken pelters for being a complete flute who in the main chats complete bollocks, but you keep believing you're our saviour if that's what keeps you happy.

We could probably get the lot of 'em in this thing....

Dora+cgi.jpg

If you all had listened to me 12 months ago we could be competing for a top 6 place right now under a competent manager.

I've took pelters more than most for being absolutely spot on about this club, manager, owner and DOF for months.

Halfway through this post and i would take mike walker back if it meant you getting lashed in a cannon

Didn’t you want Manuel Pellegrini though??

Mate, we dont do the hiring and firing.

NB is Allegri still gagging for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.