Who are some of your favorite Blues, and what were their strengths/weaknesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

upthetoffees

Player Valuation: £8m
I'm sure there has been a similar thread posted in the past, but didn't see any recently discussed. I thought it would be interesting to see who were/are some of your favorite players to wear Blue, what their greatest assets were/are, and more interestingly, what were/are their weaknesses? Could be previous or current players. As far as Everton history, I'm not very well versed yet on past players, but was hoping this thread could be a little informative for me as well. I'll give a few players that I've been researching, though, and what I like about them:

Nick Barmby: Seemed like such a hard worker, scored some really intelligent, creative goals.

Kevin Campbell: Fearless, strong player who I would be terrified to see charging into my box. A pure goalscorer.

Derek Mountfield: Homegrown player who scored a really important goal in the FA Cup Semi Final, and who also of course won a title. Seems like a perfect representation of Everton.

I'm sure there has been a similar thread posted in the past, but didn't see any recently discussed. I thought it would be interesting to see who were/are some of your favorite players to wear Blue, what their greatest assets were/are, and more interestingly, what were/are their weaknesses? Could be previous or current players. As far as Everton history, I'm not very well versed yet on past players, but was hoping this thread could be a little informative for me as well. I'll give a few players that I've been researching, though, and what I like about them:

Nick Barmby: Seemed like such a hard worker, scored some really intelligent, creative goals.

Kevin Campbell: Fearless, strong player who I would be terrified to see charging into my box. A pure goalscorer.

Derek Mountfield: Homegrown player who scored a really important goal in the FA Cup Semi Final, and who also of course won a title. Seems like a perfect representation of Everton.
You need to do a bit more research on Barmbys later career before doing an edit mate.

McFadden

Strengths: Moyes was right after all he really is the Scottish Wayne Rooney

Weaknesses: He's always been the 2016 Wayne Rooney

Jo:

Strengths: The greatest Evertonian that ever lived.

Weaknesses: We were the club he loved dearly, and he might have cared a little too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.