Which teams would you like us to draw in the cup competitions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pienaar's gloves

Player Valuation: £35m
Which teams would you like to see us draw in the FA/League/UEFA Cup competitions this year, and why?

I would love Liverpool in the League Cup, purely because we have never played them in that competition in my lifetime and it would be a derby under the lights.

I would also like us to draw Leeds away, as my girlfriend is going to uni up there.

In Europe I would like to see us face Villarreal and/or Fiorentina for revenge purposes, or Apollon Limassol for a sunny jolly. I've visited Limassol too, it's a big port but it's also a brilliant town with plenty to see and loads of bars.

Who would you like to play?

League Cup - Milwall Away

Fa Cup - United Away (Get 9000 Tickets)

Europa League - Inter Milan Bestikas Feyenoord

Aldershot in the FA Cup please! It'd be wonderful to walk to a match!

...not that I could see them making the third round!

I quite fancy us in glamour times in the Europa this year, I think with Roberto we can beat anyone!

Which teams would you like to see us draw in the FA/League/UEFA Cup competitions this year, and why?

I would love Liverpool in the League Cup, purely because we have never played them in that competition in my lifetime and it would be a derby under the lights.

I would also like us to draw Leeds away, as my girlfriend is going to uni up there.

In Europe I would like to see us face Villarreal and/or Fiorentina for revenge purposes, or Apollon Limassol for a sunny jolly. I've visited Limassol too, it's a big port but it's also a brilliant town with plenty to see and loads of bars.

Who would you like to play?

Sorry to hear about your missus going to Leeds Uni, by the end of freshers week the water in her body will be 25% Yorkshire jizz.

If she says she has made a friend with some lad, but claims he is gay she is lying to you. The only gay thing will be the anal sex.

Sorry to hear about your missus going to Leeds Uni, by the end of freshers week the water in her body will be 25% Yorkshire jizz.

If she says she has made a friend with some lad, but claims he is gay she is lying to you. The only gay thing will be the anal sex.

Brilliant. She's already been tracked down via the interweb by one of her flatmates - and you guessed it, he's a gay lad.

Just need to pass her an STI so I can get my revenge early.

Following on from his excellent stadium drawing, I'd be happy for Bobby to draw whoever we end up playing.

Auctioned off, with the proceeds going to the "FFS Hibbo" benevolent fund for teams bereft of exciting right-sided defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.