Where our points have come from this season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titus Bramble

Best centre half to grace the Premier League
6 points:
West Ham, Newcastle, Villa, Man Utd, Fulham, Swansea.

4 points:
Norwich, Cardiff, Stoke, Arsenal.

3 points:
Chelsea, Southampton, Sunderland.

2 points:
West Brom.

1 point:
Crystal Palace, kopites, spurs.

0 points:
Man City.

Hopefully we can add Hull to the 6 point list next week. The ones I've highlighted stand out to me as particularly disappointing, especially only having taken 6 points off one relegated team (assuming Norwich go).

It's fair to say though, Martinez has done one hell of a job in his so called 'transition season', but the one point list is one that definitely needs improvement next year and ultimately cost us 4th IMO.

Was going to write a witty reply, but that is actually quite an interesting break down.

That 1 point list is very disappointing.

Thought we were unlucky in both the Spurs games.

Undoubtedly, the Palace games have been the biggest let-down though.

So city the only team to do the double on us this season,to add to the i think it was one team that did double on us last season

3 results hurt me more than any other - the home games against Sunderland and C Palace and the away debacle at Libberpewl.

Every club has a list of disappointing results in fairness. We played a very different Norwich and Cardiff to the shambles they became.

We still have a team and position greater than our financial clout.

Only getting 1 point off Spurs is shocking. It amazes me how high up they table they are considering how dreadful they've been

http://www.evertonfc.com/first-team-stats-2013/14

interesting opta stats there once it finally loads. you have to realise though that it includes former everton players' stats with their new clubs. I was sitting there thinking how could jelavic have 30 shots on target for us in 7 starts? and anichebe 15 shots off target in 2 sub appearances?! then after 10 mins I figured it out.

Thought we were unlucky in both the Spurs games.

Undoubtedly, the Palace games have been the biggest let-down though.

For me the Spurs games were both the biggest let downs. Not getting a win against a poor team at Goodison, then being robbed by a cheap freekick at there place. 1 point was not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.