Where is the Villa Match Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only messing Chico, but thought we could do with somewhere to chat about the Villa game before the preview gets here.

I just hope beyond all hopes we can back up Monday night with another decent performance. Hope they are not too tired out, as it was a great effort.

You look at Villa's team and can really see them in trouble this season.

It's Villa, we all know what will happen.

We'll give our best performance of the season, outplay them entirely for the 90 minutes and still somehow come away without a victory.

It's like ****ing clockwork.

Would love to go there and get a win on the back of this victory, but we always seem to draw against Villa regardless of who is the better team.

More important than the United game I reckon. There was no pressure last night, this weekend the whole league will be watching in anticipation of a trademark balls up. In saying that, Villa are pants this season, and if Kevin plays, he'll net 5.

Need to get at them, get the momentum going, unlike a few seasons ago when we started well but lost to Reading away 1-0 to a ****e Stephen Hunt goal.

Only messing Chico, but thought we could do with somewhere to chat about the Villa game before the preview gets here.

I just hope beyond all hopes we can back up Monday night with another decent performance. Hope they are not too tired out, as it was a great effort.

You look at Villa's team and can really see them in trouble this season.

I don't think so, I'm a huge El Ahmadi fan - and they pretty much bought and added Feyenoord's back bone to their squad - Holman's a decent player too, I think they'll be fine this season, can't judge them on one game, same with the red****e getting humped, same with us against Man Utd.

It's Villa, we all know what will happen.

We'll give our best performance of the season, outplay them entirely for the 90 minutes and still somehow come away without a victory.

It's like ****ing clockwork.
All spot on what i have been thinking,you know its bound to happen,if we take the lead in with 10mins left,they score with 8 or 9 to go lol.

Next two games are very important. If we can break the Villa bogey and then get a result at WBA, who knows where it could lead. The one thing the team needs to attain is a real belief that it can beat anyone on its day, we played so well last night to get the lead and than visibly took a backward step for 15 minutes as if they didn't have the belief to go for a second, and I dont think they were acting on instruction either, they really need to realise how good they can be and build on it.

The momentum train is creeping out of the station.. The next 2-3 games are very important to how this season turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.