where do you prefer to sit for the semi final

where are you sitting or hoping to sit for the semi?

• red

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • blue

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • green

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • yellow

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Penalty Box Dancer

Player Valuation: £35m
Just a poll on where you ideally want to sit for the match. The red section is the dearest followed by the blue, yellow and green.

3a030ac24dc04da5abc1716e669bce7e.jpg

Personally I will be opting for the red or blue.

Does anyone have any personal experience relating to this?

Looking at the diagram, if I chose blue there is a possibility I will have a side view as opposed to a goal view. How do you know what you will get?

They should let us choose our actual seats from the seat planner on eticketing. Pretty sure that's how we did it last time. Even if they didn't i'd imagine they would indicate "Blue upper" or "Blue side" when selecting which seats you want.

We were in the same end for the united and RS games and the opposite end for the final. Not sure which ends they were though!

Ive sat in quite a few different areas of Wembley for different events..

Never had a bad seat..

It should be kept for the final only like.. Buts it's a boss ground.

Last time I was in that cheaper band at the front behind the goal, they were in the cheapest price range but now it'll cost me £100 with the kids, £10 less for the kids is a joke tbh. Cheapest seats are now only up at the back (£70 with kids), was up there for Utd semi & dont really wanna go up there again.
I'm in the 3rd lot of tickets as well so a possibility that only expensive ones available.

Before anyone asks by the way, if I decide I cant afford it then i have plenty of my 'actual' real life mates or relatives that will want them.

I voted yellow, mainly because my grandfather who is 70 cannot understand either A)Constant standing or B) Up, down, up down.

Instead he takes about 1000 stairs to sit down on the upper tier lol (Yeah no sense to me either)

Prefer blue behind the goal of course :)

Status
Not open for further replies.