Where did it all go wrong??

Status
Not open for further replies.

steevie

Player Valuation: £35m
How frustrating is it for Evertonians that see Hull City, Stoke City, Sunderland, Wigan Athletic and very much the rest of the Premier League clubs, sign players during transfer windows yet we always appear to be the most inactive? We endured a frustrating summer, now we have returned into the new transfer window and have the same problems. Can anybody tell me how much money Kenwright and co are able to spend on bolstering the squad. This may be old news but we still are awaiting concrete answers. Where is the money that our great club must be making through gate reciepts etc etc?

How frustrating is it for Evertonians that see Hull City, Stoke City, Sunderland, Wigan Athletic and very much the rest of the Premier League clubs, sign players during transfer windows yet we always appear to be the most inactive?

Yes, but what can we do?

We endured a frustrating summer, now we have returned into the new transfer window and have the same problems. Can anybody tell me how much money Kenwright and co are able to spend on bolstering the squad.

None

This may be old news but we still are awaiting concrete answers. Where is the money that our great club must be making through gate reciepts etc etc?

Check the accounts, they are publically available somewhere.

How frustrating is it for Evertonians that see Hull City, Stoke City, Sunderland, Wigan Athletic and very much the rest of the Premier League clubs, sign players during transfer windows yet we always appear to be the most inactive? We endured a frustrating summer, now we have returned into the new transfer window and have the same problems. Can anybody tell me how much money Kenwright and co are able to spend on bolstering the squad. This may be old news but we still are awaiting concrete answers. Where is the money that our great club must be making through gate reciepts etc etc?

Look at the utter [Poor language removed] theyre buying though, other than Defoe, who was only ever going to go back to spurs, who of any real quality has moved this January?

More specifically, who of any real quality, at value for money has moved?

Its frustrating but theres no point in getting into a bidding war over Bullard and sending his price tag nearer £10m, or breaking our transfer record again for Bellamy. The last few days is where the good deals arise and thats why we always hold out until then.

Defoe is the only person that has moved clubs in England, that i wished we had bought. The other players would have been Diarra, vastly overpriced at 20m and Klass Jan Hunterlaar, both bought by Real Money machine.

The rest of the premiership is playing catch up to us, Spurs have spent 50m this season, thats Spurs, you know that team thats bottom of the league, points wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.