Where and when did it all start going awry for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't fully blame Moshiri, the money just hasn't been spent well but at the same time, he made the appointments of those people. he still wants to be too involved if the whispers are true. Bad decisions have definitely had an effect on us though.
Moshiri is the one at the top.
He takes the blame.
If you're CEO of a company and it goes under, ur too blme as you've hired everyone

Inappropriate Language
Totally agree. let's hope things start turning around sooner rather than later, can't take many more seasons of gutless passionless performances.
you get gutless passionless players when you spent 30mil on crap and people who come for a payday.

ive said for years we should copy Sevilla model as thats the team who I support, everton my local team though

"Come to Everton, prove yourself if u do well and a big team like city united or top european team we'll let you go no questions or arguments"
Sell them for 70mil, spend that on 6/7 players, 4/5 of them will be successful then you say to them " look what we done with _________. He had 2 years here and went to Man City, we promise you the same. Do well here, win us a cup and we'll let you go"

it works, proof is there but we dont like the idea of selling in england.
Look at ajax, they love when players go abroad because theyll make 50mil profit and replace them easy

French league is the one but again people in England say "its [Poor language removed] cos villa and newcastle bought crap players there"

Losing Kendall to Bilbao and Lineker to Barcelona.
We won the league after Lineker went to Barcelona, maybe if Kendall hadn’t have gone to Bilbao some of the players would have stayed at Everton with him, then further honours would have been collected and top players would have arrived instead of departing, as was the case.

the-roberto-martinez-mural-outside-goodison-park-picture-id698304466
I said this at the time.
Hubris, pride goeth etc etc

The thing that proved how screwed Everton were financially was probably the farce over the development on the car park at the Park End.

The thing that’s probably made it so Everton will be off the pace for a long time is the Moshiri ownership.

Status
Not open for further replies.