What's your verdict on Marcel Brands?

What's your verdict on Marcel Brands?

• Pleased

• Disappointed

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst ther are many questions regardinmg transfers in and out since the club was taken over by Moshiri we happen will never know exactly what has gone on.

I just do not agree with pointing the finger at one person, since the club was taken over there have many, many fingers from many different hands from Moshiri to now, so for me to blame one person is ridiculous and especailly just over one position i,e. RB.

I have known people who were asked to re-apply for their jobs after a number of years, usually after a change in ownership or management.

How would Brands justify the last 3+ years in that scenario? What case would he make for the extra years he has already been given?

He seemed a talker and a doer when he first arrived. There is not a peep from him now. There doesn't seem to be anything approaching a discernible strategy either.

If Everton were a public company, how would he respond to the concerns of shareholders? Whatever the internal realities, he is the senior executive for football matters at the club, and a board member. He is responsible for all football matters.

I have known people who were asked to re-apply for their jobs after a number of years, usually after a change in ownership or management.

How would Brands justify the last 3+ years in that scenario? What case would he make for the extra years he has already been given?

He seemed a talker and a doer when he first arrived. There is not a peep from him now. There doesn't seem to be anything approaching a discernible strategy either.

If Everton were a public company, how would he respond to the concerns of shareholders? Whatever the internal realities, he is the senior executive for football matters at the club, and a board member. He is responsible for all football matters.
He's pioneered the jacket and ripped-knee skinny kecks look for 60 year olds in the Liverpool City Region.

Status
Not open for further replies.