What's eating Gilbert Hinchcliffe?

Don't think I've ever seen a player take a better corner...sensational
I was at a birthday do out at Mere golf club years ago,he was there too,when he knew through a friend I was an Evertonian he was waiting at the bar with a pint for me😂👍,he had only recently retired from sheff weds,but I can only take him as I found him and got to say a great fella,only had good things to say about us,he did say he had a problem with Howie on a professional level as he felt his career was going nowhere under him although he had a lot of time for HK as a fella,loved Joe Royle and Donnachie and thought they were the reason he got capped,I said about his corners and he modestly told me if you had big Dunc and Rideout in the six yard box you couldn’t fail to hit them!!!

I'm pretty sure I heard him say about the Tarkowski hand/face ball, that regardless where on the body the ball hits you if your arm is in an unnatural position it's a penalty.
I may have heard it out of context but a truly bizarre comment.
Yes it hit him in the face and he said it would have been handball if it had gone on to hit his arm. He also thought every challenge was a foul, including all 3 penalties. He's a professional whinger, it's like listening to an old bloke in the corner of the pub.

A face for commentary.

Mind you, a superb set-piece taker. We'd get a corner in 1995 and Goodison would become tumescent with excitement as Hinchliffe to Big Dunc was a serious weapon.
One successful VAR review for the use of tumescent in a non-crude way. Do you write women's romantic fiction ?

*...and time for bed.

A face for commentary.

Mind you, a superb set-piece taker. We'd get a corner in 1995 and Goodison would become tumescent with excitement as Hinchliffe to Big Dunc was a serious weapon.
I may have made this up in my mind eye but I remember we were getting battered by Arsenal and he took a corner to find Ferguson literally with his stomach the height of Tony Adams' head

That being said he's a terrible commentator who doesn't have a good word to say about us so he can get right in the bin