What time will e-ticketing let me in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so i opened up about 10 tabs on my laptop - and was waiting an hour, about half an hour in i went on my phone - and it loaded - but it doesnt support flash ffs!!!

Then i went downstairs on my computer, and within 5 minutes it logged in!! LUCKILY for me they had the ONE ticket that i wanted, every other ticket around the area i wanted was sold - how lucky? I mean literally the exact row and seat number.

Anyway i got the order confirmation, then clicked on details to check my address and it logged off. Hope it all went through ok!

Dont know whatthe panic is, all ST guarenteed a ticket.

philkirstie.jpg

Fussy aren't we all of a sudden.

I dont care if i have a seat on the fooking roof, I just want to be at Wemberley.

Your seat will not matter 1 bit.

Fussy aren't we all of a sudden.

I dont care if i have a seat on the fooking roof, I just want to be at Wemberley.

Your seat will not matter 1 bit.

email the club and tell them you'll have the last 1 after everyone else gets to pick then.

point is, I could've ended up having to pay £50 for a kids ticket and £60 for mine. It's not like they are cheap ffs.

Mrs asked me how much and I said £70, she thought each so I coulda got away with the dear ones, as it is it's £40 cheaper which is my diesel covered.

People are funny !

"I would do anything to get to wembley, to watch my team at the satge, with the ground full of Blues"

"Well, not actually anything, I want a Westery facing seat, high enough to feel th breeze on my face, but low enough to to see Nev's face when pointing at nothing.....but yes ANYTHING, COYB !!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.