What the Hell is happening to Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aar_the_Toffees

Player Valuation: £10m
The team we love. The team which breaks our hearts when losing. The team which resows that love when winning in spectacular fashion. The underdog team that has the ability to somehow pull off a win against the Champions. Remember that Everton? The team which would pull a win from nothing, a goal from absolutely nothing, and a team that would leave the warm fuzzy feeling in your heart making you want for more. What happened? As i watch this video;

I cant help but wonder what has happened? I cry, because Everton is my life. and when they win, i can live in pride. When they lose, its a week of misery. Why? Everton? Why?

The team we love. The team which breaks our hearts when losing. The team which resows that love when winning in spectacular fashion. The underdog team that has the ability to somehow pull off a win against the Champions. Remember that Everton? The team which would pull a win from nothing, a goal from absolutely nothing, and a team that would leave the warm fuzzy feeling in your heart making you want for more. What happened? As i watch this video;

I cant help but wonder what has happened? I cry, because Everton is my life. and when they win, i can live in pride. When they lose, its a week of misery. Why? Everton? Why?

Because it's Everton

It's not exactly that bad mate.

We've been far far worse. Not even all that long ago.

Yes we've been worse but then, we were handicapped by bellwhiffs in charge, erm...

The money washing around, for even a greedy business, really should inspire a more savvy approach to ambition, unless you have no real interest in the club and are happy to just filter steady funds on the drip, bunch of felching felchers...

We are blinded by a kind of paternal love for the team - They do one thing right and we feel great - even if they are a bunch of spoilt brats who take take take and hardly ever give back.

Are you new to Everton?

Sorry lad but you sound like a Kopite. Don't go posting any poems now.

I think we are on the up and up personally. I was slightly disappointed with the Xmas/new years results but subsequent performances have proved those to be an aberration as we now undergo a renaissance in form. I suspect top 4 this season is beyond us but I am confident of CL football next season courtesy of our winning the EL. I genuinely reckon there is no continental side that can live with the English teams pace and power. I just hope like hell we don't meet RS or Spurs (particularly the latter...they have the best manager in the league imo)

It's not exactly that bad mate.

We've been far far worse. Not even all that long ago.
But id rather us be bad with bad players than bad with good players who will (if we continue to be crap) leave our club

It's one thing being 12th an 13th with gemill Williamson grant horttiger and branch. But not this current team where at the start of the season I thought I could name two Everton xi's without using the same player twice that would not be in a relegation battle, although I understand the players are not solely to blame

Status
Not open for further replies.