What is the plan? Were are we heading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJR

Player Valuation: £1m
This is not a knee jerk reaction to an awful performance, but a genuine concern/question. Just what is the plan for Everton?
We have had the ITK's telling us that nothing will be the same again, Moshiri is going to take us to the top etc.
My concern is Koeman does not talk like a man in charge of a huge coming force does he? The more I hear him the more he talks like Moyes did, that we are "only Everton" and we have to put up with being rubbish sometimes and we should be realistic etc.
If he has been briefed on this big plan then why are they no statements of intent, promises of improvement, Bullishness?
Nothing will be the same? it seems exactly the same to me, that is definitely starting to concern me after the optimism of the summer, or the promise of optimism?

This is not a knee jerk reaction to an awful performance, but a genuine concern/question. Just what is the plan for Everton?
We have had the ITK's telling us that nothing will be the same again, Moshiri is going to take us to the top etc.
My concern is Koeman does not talk like a man in charge of a huge coming force does he? The more I hear him the more he talks like Moyes did, that we are "only Everton" and we have to put up with being rubbish sometimes and we should be realistic etc.
If he has been briefed on this big plan then why are they no statements of intent, promises of improvement, Bullishness?
Nothing will be the same? it seems exactly the same to me, that is definitely starting to concern me after the optimism of the summer, or the promise of optimism?

So it is a knee jerk reaction then.

when would it be OK for the OP to start this thread then? 3 months, 6 months, 12 months? what if we still havent heard a bean about a new stadium this time in 12 months and our squad still looks like it does today ??
Exactly? If we could see any sign of these big changes, that would be great, I am not a negative "Moshiri is a fraud" poster, but I am certainly a little concerned as to what the big picture is?

Exactly? If we could see any sign of these big changes, that would be great, I am not a negative "Moshiri is a fraud" poster, but I am certainly a little concerned as to what the big picture is?

i honestly dont think there is a 'big picture' anywhere to be seen in goodison.

Don't know where we're going , got no way of knowing, riding on the road to nowhere. sponging for a living checking out the women driving on the road to nowhere.

How apt....

Hmmm.

The truth is he is only here because Moshiri let him write his own cheque.

He never wanted to be here but Moshiri made him an offer he could not refuse.

And Koeman was so "excited" about his big step up he went away on holiday before even making an appearance here.

Some boys on here raged about that fact at the time but most of us, myself included, shrugged our shoulders and blanked what was an obvious snub to our great club.

Whoever heard of a club announcing a new nanager but could not unveil him until he came back from Benidorm or wherever he was :rolleyes:

Since then he has never tried to enthuse the fans either with words, a "statement of intent" as it were, nor even on the field of play.

We play a dull, sterile brand of football u dear Koeman.

His "marquee signing" is not a very good player but will no doubt keep his place on the team next game.

He is now presiding over what can only be described as a shambles......five points from the last eighteen and no one knowing where the next win is coming from.

COYB :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.