Votes: 9 2.5%
  • Other

Votes: 48 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Grimble

Player Valuation: £20m
I’ve heard all of these discussed as reasons for our disappointing performances.
After next weekend we head into a run of tough games.
Is it solvable?

I’ve heard the lads all have small willies and it was all good when we were winning a lot because they were showering with shorts on and they were all really confident because no one could see their small members but after the last win against whoever it was before the Derby Carlo invited them all to his for a party but he forgot to mention it was in the hot tub and so no one brought swimming trunks with them but they were scared that if they didn’t get in then Carlo would be angry so they all got in naked at it affected their confidence because they knew everyone had seen their small willies I don’t know if you speak Argentianic but Bielsa actually mentioned it that they had scouted it but it wasn’t covered in English speaking media the reason he was so low to the ground was because he was making them subconsciously think he was looking at their wangs I heard all this from my dad who is friends with the butcher of Pat Nevins former mortgage advisors uncles best friends sister so pretty good source.

Status
Not open for further replies.