What is and what should never be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who actually wrote this inspired piece of work. You read the home page Tubey takes the credit with an acknowledgement to Chico?

Mate I think you summed up a lot of what people are thinking. This season has been a reality check, we have been overacheiving with Moyes getting results out of a small squad. Our transfer policy has been to try to pick someone up cheap and if we have to sell do it at a profit. Sadly this year there has been no Cahill/Arteta/Pienaar bargain find.
For all the faults of everyone at the club there is no point throwing blame around now. Moyes could never be replaced, the squad can't change until the summer and there is no point bitching about it.
I don't think we will be relegated but I do think that we will see a few players move on in the summer. Would you swap Fellaini for £25 million+ if it meant a class striker and some defensive cover coming in?

Something might give, whilst we seemingly don’t have it in our collective DNA to do a footballing jihad like our neighbours there are a lot of disgruntled and unhappy Evertonians about. I saw a group of blues the other day putting together something to encourage change. Good luck to them, we need it.

That point really hit home. The Holy Trinity mentioned the RS wouldnt stand for the **** we put up with. We could so easily do a Rafael-type blind backing and stick it into the board hoping the gaffer would do the same. But we wont.

We cant even throw up a banner FFS.

I mean - just one massive one saying "Nil Satis Nisi Optimum - EFC Board OUT" would make someone take notice. But what can you do, eh?

Bumped, I was trying to think of this in relevance to the building of "the third Moyes team". Cahill is the only relic of the previous two now and with Arteta gone it's only a matter of time.

Bumped, I was trying to think of this in relevance to the building of "the third Moyes team". Cahill is the only relic of the previous two now and with Arteta gone it's only a matter of time.

I don't care which number it is now, I just want us to win things and Hibbert to score ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.