WHAT DO YOU SAY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
glory hunting Chelsea fan (there is a stupid amount of Chelsea fans in Berkshire) tried to goad me at work today simply saying 'everton is s***e', tried to ask him if he even seen us this season he just kept saying 'Everton is s***e' chanting like a madman , when I brought up Barkley ,he just piped down which was great but it just depressed me that i had to justify myself. we should just ignore them

kopites always go on about Everton just laugh it off they are a clueless bunch an if they mention 5 times it means your under there skin then they will mention 19 years then you've really pissed them off an the next thing is Everton will get relagated next year funny people they enjoy screaming at there telle while we travel around the country and Europe following are boys while they don't even go home games because there on the 'waiting list'

there's been a lorry load of chickens spotted coming out of anfield reports are Gerrard and his boys have been counting them for the past couple of months
that got them going on Thursday straight on the attack after that haha

people down here don't have a bad thing to say about everton, why would they?

if anyone does it's usually banter of which, i just laugh off.

people down here don't have a bad thing to say about everton, why would they?

if anyone does it's usually banter of which, i just laugh off.

Yeah this.

I just ignore them for the idiots they are, they're clearly on a wind up so why give them what they want by replying?

Yeah this.

I just ignore them for the idiots they are, they're clearly on a wind up so why give them what they want by replying?

my newcastle supporting mate was having a laugh with me about the derby defeat.

luckily a few weeks later they lost 3-0 at home to sland. they then lost 3-0 to swansea a few weeks later. and then we tonked them 3-0 so i kept going back to him and reminded him not to take the piss if you support newcastle.

i also edited a database that he has to use so when he clicked on a button it flashes up with match report of our 3-2 win earlier this season in full screen.

Half the time,i just let them moan none stop about us,not respond to them,then they get more angry with me not saying anything back to them,quite funny seeing some of them getting more mad,other times i let rip as some just go on and on.

My flatmate, who was not a football fan and actively avoided it, once made a joke about Everton's decline since the 1980s and general mismanagement during the 1990s to wind me up. Couldn't work out whether to be annoyed or proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.