What a difference a week makes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueboy1664

Player Valuation: £1m
After the success of last week.... this weeks posters have been liked the good times of bipolars but after getting beat today normal service resumed

We have been beaten by without doubt the current best team in the prem... beaten by Silva ( genius) but we have got to look at the positives instead of normal highlighting the faults

They will win the league, they have utter class throughout and Silva is pure god but it was a fine line at times.... Rom freekick? if only?

Coleman has his best game in the last 12 months
Barkley looked good until the last 20 mins

For me , this will be a good season for us

We've done alright. Better than we feared and worse than we hoped.

Too early to judge on the season but it's not a bad start, I agree.

Still I don't like losing and I don't like us playing bad. And we did both today.

My biggest concern is that Martinez is persisting with the entire 'get as many CM on the pitch at the same time as you can' theory. Has not learned at all from last year on that front.

We were gash, but it IS City. I kind of expected we'd lose, particularly after they turned Chelsea over last week. It would have been nice if we'd at least have got one back though. :(

It's encouraging that we've looked much better than last season.

We played very well first half and I think that we were unlucky to lose galloway. browning was nowhere near the level needed against a team who are the best in the country at the moment. not having a dig at browning btw. that was a tough situation to come into. think he's a bit behind galloway and out of position.

i saw alot of positives though.

cleverly looks technically sound and keeps the ball moving.
kone and lukaku look up for it.
barkley looks a different player (wish he'd shoot more from the edge of the box - always takes an extra touch).
coleman is playing his way into form.

Status
Not open for further replies.