WEST HAM UNITED VS EVERTON MATCH OFFIICIAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is there was a thread like this last week about Webb and he was fine on Saturday, regardless who the ref is 3 points are in the bag for us :)

Webb was spot on at the weekend to be fair

Whoever the ref is someone will moan and just call them ****, or biased or whatever.

Unfit and ****e probably sums this cart up.

What a life these referees must have. Can be awful at their jobs, get to mingle with the stars an enjoy the five-star lifestyle, and still earn loads more than us lot working 45 hours a week.

Yep, kids game haha...

It is harder than there given credit for. However IMO, these days there should be more done to assist them with 4th officials given more importance for big decisions.

As in any proffession, there's always some better at there jobs than others!

As for the actual game, a win is very important in this one. Very important we put another 3 points on the board to build on the 3 from Chelsea.

Think RM will go for the same lineup apart from Lakaku coming in for jelavic. He was very complimentary of Osman's performance so expect him to start again. And Naismith with pienaar still likely to be injured.

Hopefully a nice easy and efficient 2-0 win with goal's from Lakaku and mirallas to set them both on there way.

As for the actual game, a win is very important in this one. Very important we put another 3 points on the board to build on the 3 from Chelsea.

Think RM will go for the same lineup apart from Lakaku coming in for jelavic. He was very complimentary of Osman's performance so expect him to start again. And Naismith with pienaar still likely to be injured.

Hopefully a nice easy and efficient 2-0 win with goal's from Lakaku and mirallas to set them both on there way.

Put Lukaku into my Fantasy League Team; captain as well...

Hoping for three or even four from the big guy; Everton to win 5-1...

my mate has let me down for the match on Saturday so I am officially on my own! As this is my first time at Upton Park, any suggestions on boozers and/or gatherings of away support would be greatky appreciated...?

I know obviously not good to get ahead of ourselves, but I would love us to get a 2 goal cushion nice and early, give more time for the youngsters off the bench- would love to see Deulofeu with around 30 minutes against tired West Ham.

Can't be any worse than that bellend Webb was on Saturday!!!

whatt??? probably the only ref performance in a long while that hasn't had me wondering how the **** is this guy at the top of his profession; even if he did have no real big decisions to make.

lee mason's not the idiot performer at upton park last year was he?

Status
Not open for further replies.