Homepage Update: West Ham United v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Hutchinson is clueless

Wayne Rooney has played top level football for 20 years – I can’t remember him picking up too many big injuries bar a broken metatarsal. He’s played nigh on 40 games a season for 20 years.

When you look at the world's best like Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo it’s very hard to live up to those. Comparing him to those greats is unfair. Compare him to Premier League greats, and I’d say he’s top three.

He’s played 40 games or more in less than 50%

Can we get a manager that either never plays 3 at the back or buys players that are comfortable in that formation? Why do we keep persisting on this awful experiment. In principle its a good idea but given the players available, your setting yourself up for failure!

DdFCLCaX0AAdy5W.jpg
Hahaha wtf is that

and 3 defenders on the bench. Biggest question for me is where is Vlasic? Started last week, wasn't great but by no means the worst on the pitch, and now nowhere to be seen.

Yep - only some players are allowed to be consistently poor and retain selection.

Young players should be given a run in the team to develop. We don’t do this, Lookman was right to go off on loan away from this.

“Allardyce is just taking the mick with today’s team selection,” rages John Traynor. “5-3-0-0-2 formation. Five defenders starting and three more on the bench. ‘You want hoofball, here’s some hoofball for you!’ he yells in the faces of the Everton fans.”

COULD WE HAVE JUST ONE DAY WHERE THE SWEAR FILTER IS REMOVED!!!!!!

Looking forward to the pundits telling us how lucky we are to have Sam and that we should be cheering and grateful to have avoided relegation.

Status
Not open for further replies.