Homepage Update: West Ham United v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's end the Season on a high by hammering the Hammers. Tosun, Klaassen, and Vlasic to score our goals :)

West Ham 0 Everton 3

Pickford
Jags Keano Funes

Coleman Bainsey

Gana

Klaassen Davies

Vlasic

Tosun

Wham could actually finish top half if they win. 10th place on 42 points. Bestest league in der werld.

I hope that we can win! Let's get that 8th place! How many is it worth in money? (Like i will get any, unless i bet.)

In the five games Moyes has been in the opposing dugout, the Scot’s Manchester United, Sunderland and West Ham outfits respectively have shipped 12 goals without reply.
I guess that's the biggest soft spot for the former club ever. Let's hope that the West Ham thinks he is the man to lead them next season.

Want the season to end on a high, a fitting send off to Rooney, if he does leave us :(
Sam’s living on borrowed time, so don’t think the result will change the minds of the powers that be

The only way that's going to happen mate is.....

cheech.gif

I'd like to show interest in this game but Warrington Wolves play Toronto Wolfpack in the Challenge cup at the same time and I've got my ticket. Come on the Wire.

Oh, and 0-3 to the Mighty Everton :drunk:

Everton to start with a team full of Walsh signings and win 8-0 with a display of attacking football full of skill, pace, verve and flair. BFS then walks off at FT waving two fingers at everyone in the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.