Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been out today and just seen MOTD. I don't tend to offer a lot of commentary. I don't use the words 'cowards' or 'frauds' all the time (like some). However, I've got to say that Iwobi was awful today. Gave the ball away (again) for the second goal and did sod all to get back to help and it wasn't just for the goal. He's given up.

Been out today and just seen MOTD. I don't tend to offer a lot of commentary. I don't use the words 'cowards' or 'frauds' all the time (like some). However, I've got to say that Iwobi was awful today. Gave the ball away (again) for the second goal and did sod all to get back to help and it wasn't just for the goal. He's given up.
It says a lot about your highlights. Whilst the whole team was dreadful Iwobi was easily one of our better players. I'd say only Iwobi, Onana and Davies looked close to being average.

It says a lot about your highlights. Whilst the whole team was dreadful Iwobi was easily one of our better players. I'd say only Iwobi, Onana and Davies looked close to being average.
It explains our position in the League then. Watch his reaction when he gives the ball away. Hands on his face and then thinks maybe I should so willing and get back but then probably decided 'Nah'.

It reminded me of Alexander-Arnold when he just stands there and watches the world go by.

2-0 down with 3 minutes to go, and slowly passing around near the halfway line with players hanging back! No wonder we score so few goals. Are our players told not to go across the halfway line while running? Tom Davies seemed the only player, apart from Gray and Iwobi, at times, who was actually looking to pass and run forward. The problem is, it always goes nowhere when all the others hang back. Lack of quality, effort and intent to attack. We’d be better punting the ball into the box, and leaving 4 players in there, to actually have a chance of regular attempts at goal! We’re terrible to watch, and easy to beat, yet nothing seems to change. Frank has said he’s always looking for ways to improve us slightly. Tell the players to pass and run forward together for a start, not walk and pass sideways!

Status
Not open for further replies.