• Djibril Sidibe

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Oumar Niasse

Votes: 8 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A win and we are on the best hit of prem form for a long time.

Liverpool kids doh.

Fumin.

Enjoy mate! I live down south and my first game was West Ham at Upton Park. I was about seven years old and Big Dunc scored in the 90th minute to equalise 2-2. What a day, literally cried with joy.
I was there that day. Didnt we come back from 2-0 down and Kitson missed pen when it was 2-0? Think Branch scored our first?
I stood in paddock after game and Hartson came out to do interview with bbc and i pretended to be a Hammer and consoled him at missing pen. Think Harry Redknapp was manager and Hartson was captain and gave pen to Kitson to complete his hat trick. Hartson told me Harry had gone ballistic as Hartson was designated pen taker
Me and my son were trying not to wet ourselves with laughter

I was there that day. Didnt we come back from 2-0 down and Kitson missed pen when it was 2-0? Think Branch scored our first?
I stood in paddock after game and Hartson came out to do interview with bbc and i pretended to be a Hammer and consoled him at missing pen. Think Harry Redknapp was manager and Hartson was captain and gave pen to Kitson to complete his hat trick. Hartson told me Harry had gone ballistic as Hartson was designated pen taker
Me and my son were trying not to wet ourselves with laughter
Haha nice one!
Yeah that’s right, I googled it, 2-0 down and big nev saved a pen. Then Branch on 78 mins and Dunc on 90!
We really thought Branch would make it, shame that

I didn’t go here last season but am going Saturday so a new ground. Are you miles from the pitch ?

If you are Upper Tier mate it is the worst in the Prem (and I am including Newcastle in that) as you are so far away from the pitch due to how shallow the stands are.

There is also a gap of something like 30 yards between the lower and upper tiers of the away end because they bring the lower tier closer to the pitch. It is basically like two small and very separate away ends.

I've also stood in the middle of the pitch. It must feel so weird to play there as the stands are so far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.