• Djibril Sidibe

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Oumar Niasse

Votes: 8 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Carlo ever beaten Moyez as a manager?
Don't think so. Everyone is very confident but I think we were ropey at times last match and don't fancy us as clear winners this match. If we turn up most definitely we'll beat them but we all know these players cba sometimes

Don't think so. Everyone is very confident but I think we were ropey at times last match and don't fancy us as clear winners this match. If we turn up most definitely we'll beat them but we all know these players cba sometimes

It's the same as what Sam did, once you start subbing for defenders your inviting all the pressure.
Luckily they only ended up with a Murray half chance.
We should have been looking for a second against Brighton, it should be the same against West Ham.

It's the same as what Sam did, once you start subbing for defenders your inviting all the pressure.
Luckily they only ended up with a Murray half chance.
We should have been looking for a second against Brighton, it should be the same against West Ham.
Absolutely! Playing for the 1-0 at 70 minutes is too risky. We were all over them until the subs and then on the back foot.

I love these kind of predictions.

I personally think we will achieve a result of two to zero, with the Icelandic talisman Sigurdsson bagging himself a free kick in the 17th minute, before substitute Walcott tops off the performance with a zig-zagged run through West Ham's defence before dinking it over the goalkeeper three minutes from time. Also Duncan will be sent to the stands for arguing with the fourth official.
Put 50 pence on that sequence of events and you'll have enough retire on and give a large donation to charity.

I can only see cockneys ranting about it rather than the interview. What was the jist?

She referred to West Ham as a business, the stadium was the main reason they are still in the premier league, excuses about the transfer market and said there were 50,000 on the season ticket waiting list!

Status
Not open for further replies.