Match Thread West Bromwich Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FML!!!! So somewhere I read the game was at 8pm. So I thought that was British time.. As it has always been midweek.. and being stuck at my desk all night working I didn't check... got the work done.. and low and blinking behold its over.. didn't even tape it... I'll take the win... was it any way enjoyable to watch?
Workmanlike, one goal was always going to win it. Not flash, but 3points is 3 points

You think if we carry on playing like that we'll keep on winning most of our games?

We aren't creating much, no matter what level of opposition we play. Defending well and hoping you nick something will only get you so far, it's not going to be good enough to get top 4 imo.

But we’re winning and have won 3 games in a row playing the same way. We need to stop looking at negatives. Look where we are in the table and that’s not even us playing at our best.

You think if we carry on playing like that we'll keep on winning most of our games?

We aren't creating much, no matter what level of opposition we play. Defending well and hoping you nick something will only get you so far, it's not going to be good enough to get top 4 imo.

We won't win every game. But if we can keep regular clean sheets we will win more than we lose.

Good sides keep clean sheets. We hadn't kept enough but 3 in 3 has brought 3 wins. Carlo knows that's what it's all about.

It’s like the season we finished 4th under Moyes. Goal difference tells the truth that we are not a great side. Winning a lot of games by very narrow margins. Very strong at the back though. Still want a better keeper.

But we’re winning and have won 3 games in a row playing the same way. We need to stop looking at negatives. Look where we are in the table and that’s not even us playing at our best.
If we can recapture our early season form things could get very interesting.

No doubt
Untitled-1.jpg

Great to see Chippy Tit in such a rage. His hair was all over the place!

Also, my heart can't take these last minute scares anymore
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I'm feeling good about the state of my heart.
Avoided a heart attack watching Everton so far this season surely means I must have the heart of an ox ;)

Reactions: MrD

Status
Not open for further replies.