Match Thread West Bromwich Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lads when are you all going to accept that we play crap football from an aesthetic point of view, every match thread its the same old moaning, as if people expect us to suddenly change our tactics mid season and start playing glorious expansive football. We spawn results playing ugly football, it's our thing... embrace it.

Gomes is a very very poor footballer since his injury
One of my biggest pet peeves is the “since his injury” stipulation. 99% of the times he’s worn an Everton shirt he’s been garbo. Fortunately for him, his good looks and charm got him some goodwill before his injury and so we all just conveniently blame that.

He is not good enough for our XI (he’s been marginally better for us off the bench at times) and my hoop goes every time I see his name on the team sheet, especially against teams who are going to try to get their joy from harassing and pressing us because he’s even worse when he’s got no time to think. I sincerely hope we sell him this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.