Match Thread West Bromwich Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward as I always am to tomorrow night's game, I see a tactical game of chess, Sam's team will be well drilled and will be a tough nut to crack.
I hope we will be more convincing than against the Saint's as I was glad to hear the final whistle.
Preferably we get the opportunity to play some good stuff but failing that a win by any means will do nicely.

Kevin Sheedy scores Everton’s equalising goal against West Bromwich Albion FC in this FA Cup Third Round tie played at The Hawthorns on the 7th January 1989.

Reckon we’ll go for a 4-2-3-1 thinking about the players who are out/need resting. My prediction;

Pickford
Holgate Keane Godfrey Digne
Doucoure Gomes
Iwobi Gylfi Richarlison
DCL

King to come off the bench.

They have the worst defense in the league, so we really need to start putting them in early. The one concern is they are on their very hottest streak of the season having not lost the last 3 matches. Amazingly 2 of their wins have come in the last 7-8 matches, meaning they only had 1 in the first 18 or so.

I'm definitely enjoying seeing the team playing, I like it when we have more than one match per week. I'm also very glad things are going well at the moment, otherwise I can't even imagine about the meltdowns that would be posted here at the forum lol
If it was up two be you'd be watching a match twice a day.

Just you know those Lucozade flasks are filled to the brim with Bovril. In fairness I used to love a Bovril at Goodison many years ago.
Gerrard celebrating against us or a big visible Liverpool crest, what makes you cringe more?

Status
Not open for further replies.