Match Thread West Brom vs Everton. Mon, 28 Sep, 20:00 The Hawthorns, West Bromwich

WBA v Everton

• Everton

Votes: 242 79.9%
  • WBA

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Cheese on wedding cake

Votes: 40 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Def the Deufer for me. Great crosses. Made the field wider. No overlaps from Coleman, instead a pretty good ball handler on the right. I think he's finally figured out that he can't beat 5 guys to the net and a good cross is as good as a goal. I'm starting to wonder whether Kone and Naismith should play the role of sixth man (a very famous position in Boston sports lore) and pick up the starting unit early in the 2nd half. Onto the Darby and then a kick of the shins to the Goonies (who lost to Olympicos!) !
tim

Def the Deufer for me. Great crosses. Made the field wider. No overlaps from Coleman, instead a pretty good ball handler on the right. I think he's finally figured out that he can't beat 5 guys to the net and a good cross is as good as a goal. I'm starting to wonder whether Kone and Naismith should play the role of sixth man (a very famous position in Boston sports lore) and pick up the starting unit early in the 2nd half. Onto the Darby and then a kick of the shins to the Goonies (who lost to Olympicos!) !
tim

MODS?!?!

I know Joey,another trophy similar to Man U in 1985 that slipped through our grasp,on both occasions we had dominated the opposition in league affairs,but on cup final day we were off colour,both games we lost in extra time,makes you think if we could have seen both games through to a replay we would now be sat with seven wins instead of five,as you say Joey,doh.:(:)
We also dominated the 1986 final for an hour and I don't understand how we let that slip.

To all those Blues that are fearful, to all those Blues that are worried because some Evertonians are feeling confident, read the piece below.

We've not had a better chance to give our neighbours the most fearful beating in years. Sunday won't wipe away the pain of yesteryear's defeats and injustices but it may just be the confirmation of the establishment of a new order.

We have a team that is developing rapidly, full of some of the most exciting young talent in the Premier League. We have a young, forward looking manager, and crucially we have the full support of our supporters for the team at least. We've retained our best prospects against the odds, we've added well given our financial constraints, we're as strong now as we have been at anytime in the last 23 years of the Premier League.

Contrast that with what is happening across the Park, one team is in the ascendancy the other firmly entrenched in the denial stage of long term decline despite the resources available to them.

Read, believe and celebrate on Sunday!

motivational_quotes_13.jpg

To all those Blues that are fearful, to all those Blues that are worried because some Evertonians are feeling confident, read the piece below.

We've not had a better chance to give our neighbours the most fearful beating in years. Sunday won't wipe away the pain of yesteryear's defeats and injustices but it may just be the confirmation of the establishment of a new order.

We have a team that is developing rapidly, full of some of the most exciting young talent in the Premier League. We have a young, forward looking manager, and crucially we have the full support of our supporters for the team at least. We've retained our best prospects against the odds, we've added well given our financial constraints, we're as strong now as we have been at anytime in the last 23 years of the Premier League.

Contrast that with what is happening across the Park, one team is in the ascendancy the other firmly entrenched in the denial stage of long term decline despite the resources available to them.

Read, believe and celebrate on Sunday!

motivational_quotes_13.jpg

Everton 0 Liverpool 2 (Deulofeu og '23, Mignolet 91)

I suppose our victory in this match has now got to be put in perspective as even Chelsea managed to win there.:dodgy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.