We will still finish top 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raino85

Player Valuation: £35m
Bar the chelsea fiasco (were we matched them bar the first 5 and last 5 minutes) we have pretty much been close in every game we have played. Also we have got 4 of last years top 7 out the way in our first 7 games.
Ok i know last year we beat utd away and chelsea and arsenal at home but there are other places we can pick up points. Spurs home and away for example, even the [Poor language removed] at home.
We have been unlucky to pretty much be without our 5 best performers from last season but with the international break we can hope to maybe have coleman mcarthy and barkley back for the villa game.
The likes of southampton and united havent played anyone yet so we will take over them in no time. We just have to stick together and pick up points from games we should (easier said then done e.g palace at home)

Que the stop being so positive replys :)

Some of the whining and moaning of the knee jerk bells is beyond belief and cringeworthy embarrassing

We're 7 games into the season and have played United, the RS, Arsenal and Chelsea and are 5 points off the top 4, despite our current league position .

With half of the first team on the treatment table it's hardly a mystery why we're not at our best.

That said we were much, much better yesterday and were extremely unlucky not to leave OT with at least a point

God we're a negative fan base. Yesterday we lost thanks to one of the best goalkeeping displays I've ever seen.

We've drawn with Arsenal and Liverpool and lost to a Chelsea side that look leagues apart from anyone in this division.

We're 7 games into the season and have already played 4 of the 'big' hitters, two away from home.

We've also done it without Barkley and Kone and partly without Coleman Mirallas and McCarthy, four of our best players.

Stop over reacting and get behind the team of course we'll be in the top 7.

7th and a trophy would suit me just fine.

God we're a negative fan base. Yesterday we lost thanks to one of the best goalkeeping displays I've ever seen.

We've drawn with Arsenal and Liverpool and lost to a Chelsea side that look leagues apart from anyone in this division.

We're 7 games into the season and have already played 4 of the 'big' hitters, two away from home.

We've also done it without Barkley and Kone and partly without Coleman Mirallas and McCarthy, four of our best players.

Now then, dont be trying to bring logic into the debate. We need a witch to burn.

::fetches pitchfork::

It's not over reacting though.

We aren't playing well at all, and haven't played well for a whole 90 minutes all season. That's terrible. And not especially negative to say so.

However, we will turn it around.

It's not over reacting though.

We aren't playing well at all, and haven't played well for a whole 90 minutes all season. That's terrible. And not especially negative to say so.

However, we will turn it around.
Of course it's over reacting and did you miss the game yesterday? As we played well ffs.

Not being smart here but was Kone a typo?

Of course it's over reacting and did you miss the game yesterday? As we played well ffs.

Wouldn't say well. Not too bad. But the point is even if we did play well yesterday, we still didn't win. Or get a point.

We're 4th from bottom with one win so far this season.

The positive is, there's ages to sort it out.

I'm actually surprised the team looked as good against Utd as it did having to play so soon after flying to Russia and how the squad has been stretched due to injury. If we can stop losing players like this we'll get it together soon.

Pretty much what I said in the match thread. We've been bad at the wrong times in matches. Players need to play the full 90 minutes. The league table doesn't lie... but only at the end of the season. We're seven games in, Southampton have played no one, Man U, nobody either, I fully expect to be above Man U again this season.

Wouldn't say well. Not too bad. But the point is even if we did play well yesterday, we still didn't win. Or get a point.

We're 4th from bottom with one win so far this season.

The positive is, there's ages to sort it out.
Not too bad?

De Gea made 3 fantastic top drawer saves and on another day we'd have have left there with 3 points, they mugged us with a scuffed shot that turned into a defence splitting fluke ball.

4th bottom after only 7 games means [Poor language removed] all. If we'd have got the win yesterday, we'd have been a point behind Arsenal and 2 points off 4th. It's nonsense to start panicking about league positions this early

Status
Not open for further replies.