We shall not be moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do miss the old days of punctuation but yeah, I can't wait. It's a lot further for me to get to now unfortunat
I do miss the old days of punctuation but yeah, I can't wait. It's a lot further for me to get to now unfortunately.

I do miss the old days of punctuation but yeah, I can't wait. It's a lot further for me to get to now unfortuna

Apology not accepted.
Don't be a smart arse

Maybe doesn't make someone a bad person ,why you can judge on bad grammar and lash insults is below belt .go to bed mate.
I wasn't making a judgement I could have picked any of 10.000 posts but it just happened to be yours and I didn't have any intention to insult you.
I have insomnia unfortunately.

I wasn't making a judgement I could have picked any of 10.000 posts but it just happened to be yours and I didn't have any intention to insult you.
I have insomnia unfortunately.
Sorry to hear that put probably picked on the right one my grammar is terrible my missus slaughters me.hit a nerve hope you get some kip.

Sorry to hear that put probably picked on the right one my grammar is terrible my missus slaughters me.hit a nerve hope you get some kip.

Thank you, I do too. Let's let that be the end of it? It's an unfortunate side effect that happens when I'm interacting with strangers on the inter-webs. Most of the people I know just ignore me or automatically reply "shut-up you Smart arse!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.