We lost a goal or three - let's pay for a plane banner for the next game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newton-stewart-blues

Player Valuation: £500k
Enough is enough...Kenwright and his plans to destroy the club, the sea of investors just waiting for a club like ours to take over...

I reckon after losing a few goals to Barnsley we should crowd fund a plane banner for our next game saying "enough is enough" (in red text) flown over White Hart Lane just to show everyone and get "really good media coverage".

We are average at best and the sooner we face facts the better. Getting some sugar daddy in with wedges of cash is never going to happen and I'm glad about it. Two fingers up to the lot of them, including Barnsley. The victories, when they come, are all the sweeter.

I'm utterly tired of the "thinks £240 million is a good buy for Neymar" twaarts that insist we drive this club into financial meltdown because a result or two doesn't go our way.

SO embarrassed right now.

Erm mate?

I don't think you're right to take the piss out of blues who are rightly concerned about the ownership of our club and want change from the current financial mismanagement and lack of ambition a plan and investment.
But that's just me

Status
Not open for further replies.