We Just Can't Help Ourselves - We're Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphie Boy

Player Valuation: £8m
Now I am probably one of the most pessimistic on this forum, and if you could meet the people I sit with at the game the would agree that I am one moaning [Poor language removed] when it comes to Everton, indeed if their was any season tickets left it would be around my seat, but some one here totally eclipse me.

In the last twelve months we have gained a billionaire majority share holder, employed one of the best scouts of good talent, got heavy with our want aways, get rid of our give aways, identified a fantastic site for a gleaming new stadium, with enablement from CWG which will be great for our city at no cost to us, already splashed the cash on two costly players and its not even July.

In appreciation of this we:

Moan because we are only spending the Lukaku money.
Moan because we may have to have a temporary running track for the CWG.

My cup has always unfortunately been half empty when it comes to Everton but lately I am definitely one of the half full brigade.

If we are spending the Lukaku/Barkley money then so be it, and I like how we are spending it.

If we do have to have a temporary running track to facilitate the CWG then so be it, the shoite get the opening ceremony [Poor language removed] bust, we get the main events followed by what everyone remembers - the closing ceremony.

Even I am more and more positive about Everton, good players coming in, shiny new stadium on the horizon and all that is changed is that we have a new facilitator, he may not have spent like Citeh or Abramovich, but he has had a massive influence in pointing us in the right directions in a relatively short amount of time.

Now what can I moan about now - oh yes, it only 29 degrees outside!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.