We Are Not A Selling Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why tho?

We have the same group of players as last Season.

Why should we not think 7th is our postion?

Exactly.

Fair enough if the teams below us had massively strengthened, but Fulham haven't done much business and Aston Villa have worsened their squad. Sunderland have improved but their squad is still weaker than ours and under Bruce they've always flattered to deceive.

I'm frustrated because I believe we need a few additions and a bit of a formation shake up to improve on 7th. I don't think either of those things will happen, but why all of a sudden will we fall down the table? We've not lost players or anything.

Exactly.

Fair enough if the teams below us had massively strengthened, but Fulham haven't done much business and Aston Villa have worsened their squad. Sunderland have improved but their squad is still weaker than ours and under Bruce they've always flattered to deceive.

I'm frustrated because I believe we need a few additions and a bit of a formation shake up to improve on 7th. I don't think either of those things will happen, but why all of a sudden will we fall down the table? We've not lost players or anything.

Because Moyes wants to defo overshoot an easy target.

He's still ambitious, by the way. Oh aye. He said so.

I agree. I think Moyesie is deliberately setting the bar low.

Agreed. He's trying to reverse the psychology of last season, where he said he wanted to challenge for the league with this group pf players minus youngsters like Barkley. The Yak could make a surprise comeback too.

oh christ... This has depressed me so much, I've just had flashbacks of Duncan Ferguson getting sold to Newcastle.... But now, it'll be Cahill or Jags or Rodwell. *cries*

Lets hope with expexctations so low the team suprise us!!! Times are tough for all us supporters at the moment and I have never felt so worried for the blues. Come what may I will get behind the boys tomorrow - I will be supporting Everton FC and not that muppet Kenwright.

DM's getting the supporters dander up in time for the new season,granted it doesnt feel ambitious in its message,indeed a bit like Bahgdad Ali when he said there's no tanks here

Status
Not open for further replies.