We Are Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joao Moutinho

Hello again everyone

As some of you know I'm writing a book about Everton entitled "The People's Book" and hopefully it will be out in May. I'm just writing this thread to see if I could get some (more) help with something, I did send out some messages (thanks to everyone that has helped me out and contributed thus far) about this but need a wider audience for this bit.

At the end of the book I'm going to have a section called 'We Are Everton' made up of quotes from fans about what makes Everton or being an Evertonian unique or why they love the club. Just one line, like a soundbite.

I am also working on getting these type of quotes from people who have more official ties to the club which would be exciting for me.

If you are interested and want to help just either send me a message or write your words below please. Add your name so that I can credit it. I will let everyone know when it will be printed.

Thanks in advance.

Been going to Goodison for over 30 years, and irrespective of the level of game I still get the hairs on the back of my neck standing up when I get my first sight of the Old Lady. I've brought lads from Holland and Belgium and they too were 'hooked' from day one....one now has his own ST and travels thousands of miles a year to simply be part of Everton. It's in our DNA I reckon.

When I was a kid my dad said the only time I was quiet was when Goodison come into view as we walked to the game. It was how I understood the word "awe".

Status
Not open for further replies.