Homepage Update: We’re Signing Bad Players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the direction we are going in at the moment. There is a clear role for all of our signings so far and I have enjoyed seeing us spend some money. Looking forward to a few more signings by the end of August.

It fascinates me the way judgements on our transfer activities are already so definite without a ball being kicked in anger.

The truth is that Pickford, Klaasen and Sandro for different reasons are unknown quantities.
They may be disappointments or 50m players within two or three season...they are all young players just moving onto a new level in their careers.. Keane as well.

Pickford is the one I'm most excited about, but in effect we've strengthened our entire spine and it's only July.

The RS are creating their FSG OUT banners as we speak.

All new players are an unknown commodity to a greater or lesser extent. You pays your money and you takes your chance.
However, what is certain is that we are not the embarrassment we were in the last couple of transfer windows.

An entire article written for whom? Evertonians or kopites? How does the song go again... we don't care etc etc? We don't need to worry about when any other fans from any other club say. Let's reserve judgement until we've actually played a few games.

Why are we even responding to this click bait masterbater. He’s on the wind up and doesn’t deserve our time!

Were signing players we wouldnt of got near a few years ago and beating of other clubs, for me that is what counts

There is definitely a chance this could go tits up if we lose Lukaku and Ross,

we're making a lot of changes this summer, some may say maybe too many, it's going to be exciting whatever happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.