Wayne Rooney as the next Everton Manager

• Yes

Votes: 325 54.9%
  • No

Votes: 267 45.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just delusional on our behalf 'cause he's one of us? How many years did he play for us, 3/4? and Utd what 13 years. Yeah he's one of us alright. IF he came and did a decent job here do you really think that if UTD came in for him he wouldn't high tail it off there again which is what I think any manager will eventually do with us, I can't see us as anything but a stepping stone club at present for a manager no matter how big the fans think we are.

One thing I will credit Wayne for is going out and taking a stab at management, like Stevie G, No real time for Ferguson and Unsworth, to me it shows lack of ambition, Alot of us have left jobs for it not to work out but at least we tried and that I respect.

I guess I'm sick of this ex-Evertonians been around the place and given jobs, I don't see it going on in other clubs to the extent as it is here

5E988805-4EB7-47A7-9583-6D56D79CCE66.jpeg
I just don’t get the love for this guy.

Absolutely no he's to immature, his record last year at Derby was appalling, he currently has a win rate of 27% and to base Evertons future on roughly the last 8 games is positively reckless.

I remember that match , it was days after Alan Ball had passed. We was winning 2-0 at one point and lost 4-2. Atmosphere really got volatile when he started that stuff.

The volatility was down to being 2 up and absolutely cruising before our 3rd choice goalie dropped an absolute clanger.

Rooney didn't help things later on, but he was always capable of being a bit of a knob.

Fun fact, I know the parents of those young lasses(well one of them) that took those pictures in the hotel room. He's a bodybuilder and has his own construction company her Da.

It's incidents like that, that swing a no from me, very poor example of being a top professional.

Fun fact, I know the parents of those young lasses(well one of them) that took those pictures in the hotel room. He's a bodybuilder and has his own construction company her Da.

It's incidents like that, that swing a no from me, very poor example of being a top professional.
Shame on them tramps.

For me Rooney in as he would make exciting by playing young players and clear out dead and gutless woods

Status
Not open for further replies.