Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
See Watford have just appointed a new manager, watch them bounce back tonight ?
think that Hodgson is still in charge for this match tonight. Will his players be up for playing for him. Let's hope not. Watford seem to be in a mess. A league two level manager now on board for them for next season. He better get off to a decent start in the championship. Or he will be job hunting very soon.
Everything seems to be imo falling into place for us to to win this match. I don't expect much of a bounce from Watford. So let's get stuck into them from the off... Get a few early goals. Control this match. And for once just give the support a stress free match day. Just win this match..
Let their new manager see just what a mess he has inherited. Up The Toffees.....

everton-carlo-ancelotti.gif
Perfect

Looks like it’s getting through.

Watford Forum
I've heard lots of people wanting Everton to go down as it would be "funny" and they still harbour grudges about Silva, Richarlison and Doucoure (and some even the 1984 final!).

But there are a couple of reasons we should hope they stay up. Firstly, they would probably win the Championship next season and that would take away one of the automatic promotion spots we are rightfully gunning for.

And the bigger picture is that this a big club with a good history who belong in the Premier League and it would weaken the product if they came down. There's no point damaging the best league in the world just for some short term gloating and I would like to think that we, as Watford fans, are above this.

I read that whole match preview of theirs as an intentional pisstake.

Might have got the wrong end of the stick, like.

Anyway my lovely fellow Toffees, not you @ForeverBlue92 ? See y'all on the other side and no doubt I will be checking in here while I'm at the Cambridge Junction, watching Bros Os!!!

UTFT, Come on you Blues, get into these and every other such Blue related motivational superlative that can be uttered!

Come on Everton, these really are Shabite!!!

Any new Manager bounce won't be till next season as he doesn't even take over until Hodgson retires at the end of this season.

Big effort blues, lets get those vital 3 points tonight. ;)
Plus they got massive injuries worries and the last thing any of them want to get injured and get stuck at Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.