Match Thread Watford 2-3 Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What away pubs today, was gonna just do weathies but after the trouble after the game last year dunno what mood the wannabe cockneys might be in?

Watford are in 19th place with 23 points and yet some on here want us to fill the side with crab-like midfielders - shakes head

I didn't realise that professional midfield footballers couldn't track back, get themselves in position nor tackle. Have two defensive midfielders in the mould of Delph and Sneiderlin neither provide an effective midfield shield nor add anything to the attacking play and just serves to burden the whole team.

Richy, Davies, Iwobi and Bernard are players that are all prepared to get back in position and to make a tackle - they work hard for the team and deserve a place in the team. Delph and Sneiderlin have not done enough to warrant a regular starting place.

If we keep playing the same old players we'll keep getting the same old results.

I didn't realise that professional midfield footballers couldn't track back, get themselves in position nor tackle. Have two defensive midfielders in the mould of Delph and Sneiderlin neither provide an effective midfield shield nor add anything to the attacking play and just serves to burden the whole team.

Richy, Davies, Iwobi and Bernard are players that are all prepared to get back in position and to make a tackle - they work hard for the team and deserve a place in the team. Delph and Sneiderlin have not done enough to warrant a regular starting place.

If we keep playing the same old players we'll keep getting the same old results.
It is amazing no manager in world football bar maybe Martinez goes along with this.
Maybe right a manual.

I fear for our snowflakes playing a fired up Nigel Pearson side.

13106-posts.facebook_lg.jpg
''But if I was to meet Carlo Ancelotti on, say, the touchline at Vicarage Road I'd be, ''Oi, Carlo, NO. Do not bring your svelte good looks, your querulous eyebrow and your silky brand of Continental football 'round here''.

Status
Not open for further replies.